- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Stone Cottage is a delightful stable conversion in North Wales.
Situated entirely over the ground floor, it has a double bedroom, a shower room, a fitted kitchen and a sitting room with dining area and sofabed.
Outside it a patio garden with lovely views and off road parking.
With easy access to North Wales attractions, and historic Chester over the border into England, Stone Cottage is a great holiday base.
All ground floor. One double bedroom with French doors onto courtyard. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area, woodburner and double sofa bed.
- LPG central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Covered bike storage and facility for bike cleaning
- Private patio with furniture and BBQ accessed by steps
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 4 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: Dogs must be kept on a lead when outside property
- Note: access to property is via a narrow lane
About the location
Caerwys 4 miles; Mold 6 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The town of Denbigh in North Wales has remains of a castle, a number of shops, pubs and boasts many festivals. There are many places close by including seaside resorts, walking and cycle routes, plus further field the Llyn Peninsula, Isle of Anglesey and the breathtaking Snowdonia National Park are all well worth visiting and exploring.