- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Sunny Corner is a detached bungalow located in Church Stretton.
With three bedrooms consisting of one double and two twins, this cottage can sleep six people.
There is also a bathroom, a separate cloakroom, a kitchen with breakfast table, a utility room and a sitting room with dining area and an electric fire.
Outside is off road parking for three cars plus an enclosed garden with patio, furniture and a BBQ.
Within a short stroll of Church Stretton's centre, this bungalow is a lovely base for friends and families looking for the nearby convenience of shops and pubs, with the benefit of wonderful countryside walks from the doorstep.
Note: From the entrance at the side of the property, there are single steps leading to the path and further steps down onto the garden path.
There is also a step out of the rear patio door from one of the twin bedrooms.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 2 x twin (one with TV). Shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast bar. Utility. Sitting room with dining area, piano and gas fire.
- Gas central heating with gas fire
- Double electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview (one Smart TV), DVD, CD/radio, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Enclosed garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 2 mins walk
- Note: There is a paved footpath leading to the front door and from the side of the property, there are single steps leading to the path and further steps down onto the garden path
- There is also a step out of the rear patio door from one of the twin bedrooms.
About the location
Ludlow 15 miles; Shrewsbury 15 miles.
A E Houseman once wrote that Shropshire was “the quietest place under the sun” and today the county remains something of a rural idyll, recognised as one of the least crowded and most peaceful regions in England.
The pretty market town of Church Stretton lies in the heart of south Shropshire. It is set amid striking scenery and has often been described as "Little Switzerland". The town is the main centre for Shropshire’s hill country and home to a variety of tea rooms, pubs and specialist shops.