- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Fishermans Cottage is a terraced cottage in Conwy, North Wales.
It offers two bedrooms; a double and a bunk room, there is also a family bathroom, the property can sleep four people.
The interior also comes with a kitchen and a living/dining room.
To the outside you will find plenty of off road parking and a shared lawn garden.
Fishermans Cottage is a refreshing, well-placed cottage perfect for exploring North Wales.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x bunk. Ground floor bathroom with shower over bath, basin and WC. Kitchen. Living room with dining area.
- Gas central heating, underfloor heating in the bathroom
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freesat, DVD, WiFi, selection of games, books and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair available on request
- Ample off road parking
- Shared lawned garden
- Two well behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 minute walk
- Note: Access to the street is narrow
- Please take care
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Llandudno 5 miles; Betws-y-Coed 16 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The World Heritage Site of Conwy hosts festivals and fairs, music recitals, art galleries and historical attractions. There is a selection of specialist shops, restaurants and hotels to also. Snowdonia National Park, sandy beaches and scenery are all close by.