- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Moss Bank House is a delightful terraced property resting in the market town of Conwy, Wales.
The property boasts four beautiful bedrooms in the form of two doubles with en-suite shower rooms, a twin and a single with a pull out bed, sleeping eight guests in total.
The cottage is also home to a cloakroom, bathroom, kitchen with an AGA, utility, dining room with a gas fire and a sitting room a woodburning stove.
Outside the property offers terraced gardens with patio areas and garden furniture to the front and rear, as well as off-road parking for three cars.
Moss Bank House is a true delight of a dwelling, perfect for families and groups of friends at any time of year.
Four bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower room with shower, basin and WC, 1 x double with en-suite with shower and basin, 1 x twin, 1 x double. Cloakroom with basin and WC. Bathroom with roll top slipper bath, basin and WC. Kitchen with AGA. Utility. Dining room with living flame gas fire. Sitting room with woodburning stove
- Gas central heating, AGA in kitchen, living flame gas fire in dining room and wood burning stove in sitting room
- AGA range, electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for three cars
- Front and rear terraced gardens with patio areas and garden furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome (downstairs only and not in bedrooms)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 0.2 miles, pub 0.3 miles
- Note: Parking is at the rear of the cottage and access from the parking is a short walk up a slight slope and then steps down to the rear door
- Note: The front and rear garden/patio areas are tiered with various levels and steps, care to be taken and children should be supervised at all times
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £150.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Llandudno 5 miles; Betws-y-Coed 16 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
A World Heritage Site and market town, Conwy is a wonderful area from which to discover Wales. At its centre you can find a scatter of shops, restaurants and hotels, alongside attractions including galleries, historical landmarks and various festivals and fairs throughout the year. Nearby you can discover the beauty of the Snowdonia National Park, offering rambling opportunities and scenic sights like no other.