- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Westfield is a semi-detached cottage in the North Wales heritage town of Conwy.
This cottage sleeps six people in three bedrooms, consisting of one double, one twin and one bunk bed, as well as a family bathroom.
The cottage also has a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with woodburning stove and double sofa bed.
Outside there is a front patio, a rear enclosed terraced garden with lawn, patio, furniture and barbecue, along with roadside parking with further parking at a local car park nearby.
Westfield is an ideal base for a family who wish to explore the North Wales coast and Snowdonia National Park.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility with basin and WC. Sitting room (seats 6) with woodburning stove and double sofa bed.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric range cooker with double oven and 5 ring gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with FreeSat, DVD, three double sockets with USB charging points, WiFi, selection of books, DVDs and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Roadside parking outside property on a first come, first served basis
- Additional roadside parking on side street a short distance away
- Front terraced patio and rear enclosed terraced lawned garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Conwy town centre with shops, pubs, restaurants and train station 5 mins walk
- Note: Cottage is accessed via 12 steps
- Note: This property is on a B road, some road noise can be heard.
This property does not accept a Sunday start date unless agreed with the owner first
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Llandudno 5 miles; Betws-y-Coed 16 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The historic town of Conwy is a World Heritage Site and is home to a castle, harbour and variety of interesting shops, good restaurants and pubs. Many events and festivals are held during the year.