- Hot tub
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Highgate is a semi-detached cottage on the edge of Llandudno.
The cottage has a second floor twin room with drinks making facilities, on the first floor are a king-size double, double and a twin along with a bathroom, on the ground floor are the sitting room with open fire and a reading room with sofa bed and piano, while on the lower ground floor are the kitchen, dining room and a shower room.
The cottage has a balcony, and an enclosed garden with furniture, BBQ and climbing frame/swing.
Highgate is ideally placed for the town and beach, and for exploring the stunning scenery of the area along with the beaches, castles and walking of Snowdonia and the Lleyn Peninsula.
Over four floors. Four bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) with TV, 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x second floor twin. Bathroom with roll-top bath, shower over, bidet, basin and WC. Lower ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Lower ground floor kitchen leading to dining area (seats 8). Sitting room (seats 6) with open fire. Reading room (seats 4) with study area and sofa bed.
- Gas central heating with open fire
- Electric double oven and 5 ring gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, beverage point with fridge and microwave, 2 x TVs with Freeview, Blu-ray, CD/radio, printer, WiFi, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Piano and exercise bike
- Enclosed side garden with lawn, patio, furniture, hot tub (seats 4), BBQ and climbing frame/swing
- Balcony with furniture
- Roadside parking
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pub 5 mins walk
- Beach 8 mins walk
- Note: There is a second staircase to kitchen, accessed through a low door
- Note: Second floor twin has sloping eaves, reducing head height at sides of room
- Note: Property has a Good Housekeeping Bond of £100, payable upon arrival in cash only.
Please note that this property has a Good Housekeeping Bond of £100, payable upon arrival at the property in cash only.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Conwy 4 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Set between the Great Orme and the Little Orme, the village of Llandudno is a popular destination due to the town's two waterfronts. With both The North Shore and The West Shore, there are two beaches for visitors to choose from, the former offering a wide promenade backed by an imposing crescent of Victorian hotels and the latter offering contrast with its miles of sandy shoreline backed by dunes and superb views of nearby Anglesey. For great photo opportunities from the 600 feet high Great Orme summit, visitors can enjoy a relaxing trip up via the Tramway or cable car. There are a number of excellent shops, pubs, restaurants and cafes in the town whilst just four miles away is the World Heritage Site of Conwy. Dominated by its castle this lovely town is completely enclosed by its well-preserved walls.