- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Penrhyn House is a stone built, 19th century mid-terrace cottage set on the edge of the scattered village of Cwm Penmachno, close to the town of Betws-y-Coed.
The cottage sleeps four people had has two bedrooms consisting of one double, one adult bunks, as well as a family bathroom.
The cottage also has a fitted kitchen, dining room with woodburning stove and a sitting room.
Outside, the cottage has off road parking for one car and a front and rear garden.
Penrhyn House is close to many attractions, which will suit everyone in your party.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Outdoor WC. Fitted kitchen. Dining room with solid fuel stove. Sitting room.
- Electric storage heaters in sitting room, dining room, kitchen and landing and portable electric radiators in bedrooms with solid fuel stove in dining room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio/CD, MP3 player speakers, WiFi
- Electricity and fuel for solid fuel stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Front and rear enclosed lawned garden with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Pub 3 miles
- Shop 7 miles
- Note: This property accepts children aged two and over only
- Note: The kitchen and back door have low door height.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Betws-y-Coed 8 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The scattered village of Cwm Penmachno is set in the beautiful Machno Valley, just 8 miles from Betws-y-Coed. The town of Betws-y-Coed offers a shops, pubs, cafes and waterfalls, with the whole area a haven for walkers and cyclists.