- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Ty Isaf is a traditional stone-built, detached, barn conversion cottage set on a 90 acre working farm just four miles from Betws-y-Coed with spectacular views of the Snowdonia Mountain range.
The cottage has two bedrooms (one double with an ensuite and one twin) which with the addition of a sofa bed make it suitable for up to five people.
The cottage also contains a family bathroom and an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, dining area and a sitting area with an electric fire.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for two cars, bike storage and a front lawned garden with outdoor furniture and a barbecue.
With spectacular views all around and the magnificent Snowdonia National Park to explore, Ty Isaf is bound to give you a holiday to remember. Note: One well-behaved dog welcome.
All ground floor.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Additional fold-out bed available (suitable for children aged 8 years and under only - for use in king-size double bedroom). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric log-effect stove.
- Wall mounted electric convector heaters with electric stove in sitting area
- Double electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer (in laundry room beside cottage), flat screen TV, DVD, WiFi
- All electricity inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for two cars
- Bike storage
- Front lawn garden with crushed slate seating area, furniture, BBQ and stunning valley and mountain views
- One well-behaved dog welcome - please keep on lead when outdoors, as this is a working livestock farm
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops, pubs, restaurants in Betws-y-Coed 4 miles, pub 2 miles
- Note: This cottage has been awarded a 4* Visit Wales Award
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Llanrwst 4 miles; Blaenau Ffestiniog 11 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Betws-y-Coed is surrounded by dense woodland and magnificent mountain country and is a haven for walkers and outdoor enthusiasts alike. The village has shops, pubs, places to eat, miniature railway and is home to The Snowdonia National Park Visitor Centre, as well as being the start of the beautiful Conwy Valley which leads to the coast and the lovely towns of Llandudno and Conwy.