- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Dolphin Bach is a charming detached property next to the owner's home in the hamlet of Dolphin near Mold, with country views towards the Welsh coast.
Fully renovated, this cosy cottage has a double bedroom, and a sofabed in the sitting room for added flexibility.
There is a wet room style shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC.
The open plan living area has a woodburner, well-equipped kitchen and a dining area.
Outside is off road parking and a lawned garden area with patio and BBQ.
The beaches of Prestatyn and Rhyl, mountains of Snowdonia and shops and zoo of Chester are all within easy reach from Dolphin Bach, making it an ideal destination for all.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Wet room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
- LPG central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine by arrangement, flat screen TV/DVD with Freeview
- Fuel and power inc. in rent, wood for woodburner available on an 'honesty box' basis
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Level off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and restaurants 2 miles, pub/restaurant 5 mins walk
- Note: Grazing for 2 horses available by arrangement with owner
- Note: Disability aids are available on request - please contact the owner for more details.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Holywell 2 miles; Mold 8 miles; Denbigh 18 miles; Chester 17 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Dolphin is a hamlet in North Wales, close to the market towns of Mold, Denbigh and Ruthin. Dolphin is set on the outskirts of an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, between the beaches of the North Wales coast, and the lovely Clwydian Hill Range. The city of Chester, with its famous zoo, medieval rows and good shopping, is close by, and all the delights of the Snowdonia National Park are on the doorstep.