- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Dorrington Court is a detached cottage in the village of Dorrington, just seven miles from Church Stretton.
The house sleeps seven people and has one double bedroom with en-suite bath, two king-size doubles, including one on the ground floor and one single, together with two family bathrooms of baths and handheld showers.
Also in the house are two kitchens, dining room and drawing room, together with a conservatory.
Outside is ample off road parking and a private enclosed patio.
Situated in Shropshire, Dorrington Court is a lovely family home from which to explore this beautiful part of the country.
Four bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite bath, basin and WC, 1 x king-size double, 1 x ground floor king-size double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath and handheld shower, basin and WC. Ground floor bathroom with bath and handheld shower, basin and WC. Two kitchens. Dining room. Drawing room with reproduction log burner electric fan heater. Conservatory.
- Gas central heating with log burner effect electric fan heater
- Electric oven and hob, 2 x microwaves, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, High Speed WiFi, CD, selection of books
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Secure bike storage
- Enclosed garden with hidden woodland setting, rear patio with vintage rustic furniture, plus front patio
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and restaurant 5 mins walk
- Note: Owner can provide evening meals by prior arrangement and at an additional cost
- Note: The property isn't suitable for children under 12
Note: The property isn't suitable for children under 12.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £100.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Church Stretton 7 miles; Shrewsbury 8 miles.
A E Houseman once wrote that Shropshire was "the quietest place under the sun" and today the county remains something of a rural idyll, recognised as one of the least crowded and most peaceful regions in England.
The large Shropshire village of Dorrington is situated between the popular towns of Church Stretton and Shrewsbury. The village boasts two pubs, an excellent Persian cuisine restaurant, a shop and a butchers. Close by are the beautiful Long Mynd and Stiperstone Hills both providing lovely scenic walks and cycle trails. Explore the wonderful historic towns of Shrewsbury and Ludlow, with their ancient castles, excellent shops, restaurants, pubs and delightful riverside walks, as well the delightful World Heritage Site of Ironbridge Gorge with its fascinating museums, the amazing Roman ruins at Wroxeter, Stokesay Castle and the Acton Scott Historic Farm. An exciting holiday location, perfect for an all year round break.