- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Cook's Flat is a second floor apartment situated on the 1000 acre Cefn Park Estate, close to Wrexham and Chester in North Wales.
This cottage sleeps two people in one king-size double bedroom.
The apartment also has a shower room and an open plan livingarea with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with open fire.
Guests also have private use of an external games room with full size snooker table, a bar, and a woodburning stove.
Within the grounds there is the added bonus of shared use of a tennis court, as well as off road parking for one car.
Cook's Flat is an ideal romantic retreat close to many attractions throughout North Wales, Cheshire and Shropshire.
All second floor. One king-size double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with open fire. Shared external games room with snooker table and woodburning stove.
- Automated woodchip eco central heating with open fire and woodburning stove
- Electric oven and ceramic hob
- microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books and DVDs in games room
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent, additional fuel available to purchase from owner on request
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car in courtyard
- Bike storage
- Horse stabling available at additional cost, by prior arrangement with owner
- Shared use of tennis court by arrangement
- Shared patio with furniture and 1000 acres of grounds, farmland and BBQ areas
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 2 miles
- Note: Guests will need to be responsible for their horse whilst staying at the property
- Note: Patio shared with other holiday property
- Note: Adults and babes-in-arms only
Note: Adults and babes-in-arms only.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
CEFN PARK ESTATE
Wrexham centre 2 miles; Chester 13 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Steeped in family history linking back to the Battle of the Light Brigade, Cefn Park is set in over 1000 acres of parkland and dates back to 1730. The town of Wrexham offers a number of shops, pubs and restaurants, whilst nearby are the National Trust owned Erddig and Chirk Castle. Within driving distance is the historic city of Chester, the North Wales coast and Snowdonia National Park.