- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Bron Gors is a detached cottage situated in the village of Edern, a mile from Morfa Nefyn on the Llyn Peninsula.
The cottage has a ground floor double with en-suite shower room, and on the first floor, a king-size double with en-suite shower room and a Juliet balcony, a twin room and a single room, along with a family bathroom.
There is a further cloakroom on the ground floor.
The kitchen has an island and a dining area with additional comfy seating, while the cosy sitting room has a woodburner and plenty of character.
Outside is ample off road parking, and large enclosed gardens with furniture, and access to five acres of pastureland.
With the coast and wonderful walking within easy reach, Bron Gors makes a perfect family base throughout the year.
Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with Juliet balcony and en-suite shower, basin, bidet and WC, 1 x twin, 1 x single, 1 x ground floor king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Bathroom with roll-top bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with breakfast island, dining area, comfy seating and TV. Utility. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Oil underfloor central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, condenser dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, 2 x DVDs, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 5 cars and watercraft
- Large enclosed lawned garden and meadow with 5 acres of pasture land with garden furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Beach and golf club 1 mile
- Note: Pub does not accept children under the age of 10
- Note: Check-in 4pm.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Morfa Nefyn 1 mile; Pwllheli 8 miles; Abersoch 8 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The coastal village of Edern is situated a mile from Morfa Nefyn on the Lleyn Peninsula. One mile away is the village of Morfa Nefyn, which offers a sandy beach, a shop and a pub.