- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Tyddyn Tyfod is a stone built, detached barn conversion in a very rural area, six miles from the market town of Bala close to the Snowdonia National Park.
This cottage sleeps seven people and has four bedrooms consisting of one double with an ensuite shower and z-bed, one single and two ground floor king-size doubles as well as a ground floor bathroom.
The cottage has an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, breakfast bar, dining area and sitting area.
Outside is off road parking for 5 cars and a large lawned garden with an enclosed patio, firepit, furniture and BBQ.
Tyddyn Tyfod is ideal for families and friends at any time of year.
Four bedrooms: 1 x double with z-bed, changing room and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x single, 2 x ground floor king-size doubles (zip/link - can be twin on request). Ground floor bathroom with double-ended roll-top bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, breakfast bar, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
- Electric underfloor central heating with woodburner in sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 5 cars
- Large rear lawned garden with enclosed patio, fire pit, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: This property is set at the end of long, steep country track through farm gates
- Note: Check-in 4pm, check-out 11am.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Corwen 11 miles; Dolgellau 18 miles; Llangollen 22 miles; Betws-y-Coed 29 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Bala is a market town set in the Snowdonia National Park. The town is ideal for those that have an interest in watersports, with the following activities on offer; sailing, canoeing, windsurfing and white water rafting, The town itself has a range of interesting shops, inns and restaurants, and an historical Town Walk.