- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Craiglwyd Bach is a lovely romantic retreat, on a hillside with views over Penrhyn Bay, 3 miles from Llandudno.
The bedroom has a super king-size bed, making it suitable for friends, walkers and couples alike.
There is a shower room, a fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, and a sitting room with dining area and woodburner.
Outside, there is off road parking for 1 car, a private patio and shared use of the owners' half acre grounds.
Ideally placed for the North Wales coast, the Snowdonia National Park and the Isle of Anglesey, Craiglwyd Bach makes a wonderful year-round base.
All ground floor.
One super king-size double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with breakfast bar. Sitting room with dining area and woodburner.
- Gas central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, TV, DVD, library of DVDs, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 1 small car in driveway next door to cottage
- Free parking for larger cars available in village
- Private patio with furniture and BBQ
- Shared garden
- Two dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 8 mins walk, pubs 3 mins walk
- Beach 0.5 mile
- Note: Low doorway between kitchen and lounge
- Note: Property is approx
- 150m uphill from parking in village
- If guests utilise village parking, owner will arrange for luggage to be transported to/from cottage on arrival/departure
- Note: Although all ground floor, this property is not suitable for wheelchair users.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Conwy 4 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The Victorian seaside town of Llandudno has a grand promenade, two beaches, and a good selection of shops, pubs and eateries. For superb views over the town and coast, head up the magnificent Great Orme using the tramway or cable car. The rest of the north Wales coast is easily accessible, as are the delights of Snowdonia, and the beaches and villages of Anglesey.