- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Bamboo Place is a self-contained ground floor wing of a centrally located property, in the heart of Blaenau Ffestiniog.
The property sleeps two people in one king-size double bedroom.
There are also a shower room with shower, basin and WC, and an open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside is a pleasant enclosed garden with decking, garden furniture and BBQ.
With good walking and mountain biking to enjoy in the area and wonderful towns and villages to explore nearby such as Porthmadog and Portmeirion, Bamboo Place makes a great base for a couple to holiday in North Wales.
All ground floor. One super king-size double bedroom. (Ziplink) Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric storage heating
- Electric cooker with ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with basic Sky, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games, DVDs and children's toys
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Free public parking in Market Square on first come, first served basis
- Storage for mountain bikes and kayaks
- Pleasant enclosed garden with decking, garden furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 min walk
- Please note: there is a steep slope to the entrance
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £75.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Porthmadog 11 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Blaenau Ffestiniog is an old slate town, ideally located for the Snowdonia National Park, with a host of shops, pubs and eateries. Visit the slate mines, the narrow gauge Ffestiniog Railway, Porthmadog and Portmeirion village.