- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Tan Y Rhos Isa is a fabulous, semi-detached cottage situated in the heart of Glyn Ceiriog, three miles from Llangollen in North Wales.
This cosy cottage can sleep four people in two bedrooms accessed via mezzanine stairs, including a twin room and a king-size double room with a curtain doorway.
There is also a kitchen with a dining area and an electric stove and a sitting room with a roaring open fire.
Outside, there is a front garden and to the rear, an elevated decked area with furniture and a barbecue, and glorious views across roof tops to the valley beyond.
Roadside parking is available opposite the property, on a country road, on a first come, first served basis.
Set in a wonderful location, with Llangollen, the Pontcysyllte Aqueduct, Chirk Castle and access to the Offa's Dyke Trail all close by, Tan Y Rhos Isa is a great base for a family holiday, or a getaway with friends.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking opposite property on country road
- Storage for bikes in shed
- Front garden and elevated rear decking with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Note: Rear decking accessed via gravel slope and total of 16 steps between front garden and decking, care should be taken
- Note: King-size bedroom is open to the landing with a privacy curtain if required
- Note: Cottage accessed via four steps from the road
- Please note if you are booking on behalf of a working party please call the office before booking as these will only accepted by prior arrangement with the owner.
Please note if you are booking on behalf of a working party please call the office before booking, thank you.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Llangollen 5 miles; Chirk 6 miles; Oswestry 9 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Glyn Ceiriog is a former mining community, now the main village in the picturesque Ceiriog Valley in Wrexham County, North Wales. Glyn Ceiriog is just three miles south of Llangollen and offers a good range of local amenities, including a delightful village pub, a Post Office, a grocers and a community sports centre, with tennis and five a side football pitches, as well as indoor bowls and table tennis. This village is a wonderful base for exploring North Wales.