- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Garden Room is a first floor studio apartment situated next to the owner's home, 0.8 miles from the village of Dorrington, near Shrewsbury and Church Stretton.
The cottage sleeps two people in a room that contains a zip/link king-size double bed, a kitchen, dining area and a sitting area with double sofa bed.
The cottage also has a separate bathroom and an external utility/shower room.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars and a raised decked area with furniture.
The Garden Room is an ideal romantic retreat close to many attractions and interesting places to visit, including Shrewsbury and Ironbridge Gorge.
All first floor. Open plan studio accommodation with one super king-size double on a raised platform (zip/link, can be twin on request), kitchen, dining area and sitting area with sofa bed. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. External utility/shower room with shower, basin and WC.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine and tumble dryer in utility, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Raised decked area with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 12 mins walk
- Note: There is limited headroom throughout and the apartment is accessed via 13 external steps
- Note: Babies-in-arms only
- Note: Property is accessed via an unmade track, care must be taken
Note: There is limited headroom throughout and the apartment is accessed via 13 external steps.
Note: Babies-in-arms only.
Note: Property is accessed via an unmade track, care must be taken.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Church Stretton 7 miles; Shrewsbury 8 miles.
A E Houseman once wrote that Shropshire was "the quietest place under the sun" and today the county remains something of a rural idyll, recognised as one of the least crowded and most peaceful regions in England.
The large Shropshire village of Dorrington is situated seven miles from Church Stretton and eight miles from Shrewsbury. The village offers two pubs, a Persian cuisine restaurant, a shop and a butchers. The Long Mynd and Stiperstone Hills are both close by, as is the World Heritage Site of Ironbridge Gorge, the Roman ruins at Wroxeter, Stokesay Castle and the Acton Scott Historic Farm.