- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Bwthyn Bryn Llwyn is a detached, stone built cottage, situated next to the owner's home, only five miles from Denbigh in North Wales.
This all ground floor cottage sleeps up to three people and has one double bedroom with an en-suite shower room.
The rest of the cottage is made up of an open plan living area with a kitchen area, a dining area and a sitting area.
To the outside of this cottage there is off road parking for 2 cars and a shared patio and gardens with furniture and BBQ.
Bwthyn Bryn Llwyn is close to many attractions and places to see, and is perfect for a romantic break away.
All ground floor. One double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open-plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- LPG central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Private patio with furniture and BBQ, shared use of owner's gardens
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: No children, adults only. Please note - this property has single access, meaning it does not have a shared entrance
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Ruthin 8 miles; Prestatyn 12 miles; Llandudno 23 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The town of Denbigh in North Wales has remains of a castle, a number of shops, pubs and boasts many festivals. There are many places close by including seaside resorts, walking and cycle routes, plus further field the Llyn Peninsula, Isle of Anglesey and the breathtaking Snowdonia National Park are all well worth visiting and exploring.