- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Chestnut Cottage is a delightful, semi-detached cottage, one of two holiday homes in the grounds of the owner's home, sleeping four people in two bedrooms.
The cottage includes a ground floor double bedroom, a mezzanine twin, a ground floor shower room and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside is off road parking for two cars, plus a private front decked garden with furniture and BBQ and a shared lawned area.
Chestnut Cottage offers couples and small groups a welcoming base from which to explore the surrounding meres and stunning scenery of Shropshire.
Mostly ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x mezzanine twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Eco-friendly ground source central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private front decked area with furniture and BBQ, shared lawn
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants 1.2 miles
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Oswestry 8 miles; Shrewsbury 17 miles.
A E Houseman once wrote that Shropshire was “the quietest place under the sun” and today the county remains something of a rural idyll, recognised as one of the least crowded and most peaceful regions in England.
The pretty market town of Ellesmere with its Tudor, Georgian and Victorian buildings quietly nestles between the Shropshire Meres and the well-known Shropshire to Llangollen canal, in an area renowned as Shopshire's Lakeland.