- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
2 Bryn Tirion is a terraced cottage in the village of Llan Ffestiniog in Snowdonia.
The cottage sleeps two people in one double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, a separate ground floor shower room, a fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and a sitting room with a woodburner.
Outside there is parking across the road on grass verge and a terraced garden with outdoor furniture.
Set in beautiful countryside, 2 Bryn Tirion is a lovely romantic retreat in North Wales
One king-size double bedroom with en-suite roll-top bath, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with breakfast bar. Sitting room with dining area and woodburning stove.
- Electric radiators with underfloor heating in en-suite bathroom and woodburning stove in sitting room
- Electric oven and ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher
- Washing machine and tumble dryer in shower room
- TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Parking across road on grass verge
- Small front patio and enclosed rear terraced garden with patio and furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pub 5 mins walk.
About the location
Blaenau Ffestiniog 4 miles; Porthmadog 9 miles; Betws-y-Coed 15 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Blaenau Ffestiniog is an old slate town, ideally located for the Snowdonia National Park, with a host of shops, pubs and eateries. Visit the slate mines, the narrow gauge Ffestiniog Railway, Porthmadog and Portmeirion village.