- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Faenol is a traditional 19th Century, stone built mid-terrace cottage in the village of Llan Ffestiniog, close to the centre of Snowdonia National Park, just 3 miles from Blaenau Ffestiniog.
With one double bedroom, one twin and a family bathroom, it can sleep four people.
The cottage also has a fitted kitchen, a dining room and a sitting room with a multi fuel burner.
Outside the cottage is a rear patio with outdoor furniture and a barbecue as well as off road parking for one car.
With the whole of Snowdonia and North Wales to discover, Faenol is a perfectly located family cottage.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with breakfast table. Dining room. Sitting room with gas woodburner-effect stove.
- Gas central heating with gas woodburner-effect stove
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, combi TV/DVD with FreeSat
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Rear patio garden with furniture and BBQ
- Rear off road parking for one car, plus roadside parking to front of cottage
- Storage for 2 bikes
- Two dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 mins walk
- Note: Rear parking area is raised, please take care when reversing onto it, getting out of the car and stepping on and off it.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Blaenau Ffestiniog 4 miles; Porthmadog 9 miles; Betws-y-Coed 15 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The village of Llan Ffestiniog sits close to the Manod and Moelwyn Mountains, near the centre of Snowdonia National Park. Nearby Blaenau Ffestiniog, offers a range of shops and pubs, whilst the surrounding area boasts a variety of things to see and do.