- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This stand-alone property is located on the outskirts of Llanbedrog and within easy access of Abersoch.
It has been decorated with a careful blend of comfort, tradition and modern luxury.
In this cottage, you will find character beams and a stone fireplace complemented by a contemporary kitchen and a modern bathroom which boasts its own double-ended spa-bath.
Rear doors open onto a patio from which you can indulge in a spot of outdoor dining in the summer months.
Four bedrooms allow this property to sleep up to seven people; a private haven for a party of friends or family.
Four bedrooms: 1 x ground floor single (off sitting room), 1 x twin landing room, 1 x family room (double and single beds), 1 x double (Note: access to family and double rooms is through the landing room). Ground floor bathroom with bath & shower over, basin, WC and underfloor heating. Well-equipped fitted kitchen with dining area. Cosy sitting room with beams, exposed stone fireplace with open fire and doors to patio and garden.
- Storage heaters with open fire in sitting room
- Electric cooker, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, CD player, WiFi
- Power, coal & logs for open fire and bed linen inc. in rent
- Travel cot on request
- Enclosed garden with patio and garden furniture
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Note: This property sleeps a max. of 7 people
- Note: Festive package available on request for Christmas and New Year bookings, including a choice of decorated Christmas tree, indoor and outdoor lights and a bottle of complimentary wine
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Abersoch 3 miles; Pwllheli 4 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Llanbedrog is a small village that sits close to the sea as part of the Lleyn Peninsula. The beach here is extremely popular, benefiting from its southerly aspect. It offers huge expanses of fine sand with glorious views of Cardigan Bay. The shores are often visited by dolphins and porpoises and the sea is also popular for a variety of water-sports. Inland, the panorama is a stunning vista of rolling countryside and rugged Welsh hills. The Snowdonia National Park is within easy access, offering around 82 square miles of unspoilt scenery, which houses a diverse range of flora and fauna. Llanbedrog village also has its own hidden gems, such as Wales' oldest gallery, the Oriel Plas Glyn-Y-Weddw Arts Centre and St. Pedrog's 6th Century church.