- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Hen Gapel is a former chapel, now fully converted to offer a comfortable holiday home in the scattered rural hamlet of Llandecwyn, 7.5 miles from Harlech.
There are two first floor bedrooms, a king-size double with a dressing room and a twin with a low doorway, and two ground floor bedrooms, a double with en-suite shower room and a room with adult bunks.
There is also a first floor shower room.
The kitchen has a dining area, there is a handy utility shed outside, and for relaxing, guests can choose from the living room with woodburner, the conservatory or the first floor sitting room with pool table.
Outside, there is off road parking for 4 cars, and a rear and side lawned garden with furniture, BBQ and mountain views.
With fishing available in the owners' 7 acre lake, and walking and cycling from the door, Hen Gapel is a wonderful Welsh retreat to relax and recharge.
Four bedrooms, two upstairs – 1 king sized double with dressing room with travel cot and high chair, 1 twin – low ceiling height. I shower room.
2 downstairs bedrooms, 1 with ensuite shower room and 1 bedroom with adult bunks, downstairs bathroom. Kitchen with dining area, 2 living rooms, one upstairs with pool table and one downstairs with wood burner. Conservatory.
- Electric heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner included in the rent
- Well equipped kitchen with Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge freezer, and slimline dishwasher
- Tumble dryer and washing machine in utility
- 2 smart TV’s – one upstairs and one downstairs
- Fibre internet
- Bed linen included in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Shed for bikes by request
- Rear garden with seating
- Front garden and gravelled area with furniture and bbq – perfect for outdoor dining – both with fantastic views of Snowdon to the rear and the Harlech dome to the front
- Up to 3 well behaved dogs welcome
- However as this cottage is in open sheep country, dogs must be kept in control at all times as sheep walk past the cottage gate! Shop 4 miles Pub 4 miles
- Tesco and Asda home delivery available
- Water from private borehole, all required filtration carried out
- No smoking within the property
- Note cottage not suitable for the infirm due to varied floor levels
- No towels provided.
About the location
Harlech 5 miles; Porthmadog 5 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The scattered countryside hamlet of Llandecwyn is set in the middle of beautiful scenery, with mountains, lakes, hills and farmland all around. There is mountain biking and good walking from the hamlet, and the Snowdonia National Park awaits. The coastal town of Harlech, with its sandy beach, imposing castle and championship golf course, is only 7.5 miles away.