- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Lisboa is a lovely mid-terrace Victorian townhouse in the seaside town of Llandudno in North Wales.
Set over three floors, this cottage sleeps sixteen people in six bedrooms consisting of family rooms, a bunk room and a single room.
The cottage also has a bathroom, a kitchen, a dining room and a sitting room.
Outside there's free roadside parking, an enclosed courtyard garden with furniture and barbecue and a front patio with bench.
Lisboa is an excellent family holiday home with something for everyone in Llandudno.
Over three floors. Six bedrooms all with Smart TV: 1 x second-floor family room with double, single and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x second-floor triple room with 3 singles and basin, 1 x family room with double, single and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x family room with double, single and basin, 1 x triple bunk room (double below, single on top) with basin, 1 x ground-floor single with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Second-floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. First-floor cloakroom with basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility. Dining room (seats 12). Sitting room (seats 9)
- Gas central heating
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher
- 8 x Smart TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Free roadside parking on one-way street on first come, first served basis, with rear no-through service road for unloading if required
- Enclosed courtyard garden with furniture, barbecue, and bike rack, Front patio with bench
- Two well-behaved pets welcome (kept on ground floor only)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub within 0.2 miles, beach 5 mins walk
- Note: Low door into kitchen, with small step
- Note: No stag/hen or similar
- Please note that there is a Good Housekeeping Bond of £400
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £400.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Conwy 4 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The seaside town of Llandudno lies between two headlands, the Great Orme and the Little Orme. The town offers two beaches - the North Shore, with its wide promenade and the quieter West Shore with miles of sandy shoreline backed by sand dunes. For the best views, you can reach the summit of the 679ft Great Orme using either the Great Orme Tramway or by taking an exciting cable car ride of over a mile.