- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Broadband / WiFi
Siglen Uchaf is an impressive stone built cottage situated in the village of Llangynhafal, just over six miles from the village of Pantymwyn.
Sleeping two guests, the cottage has one king-size double bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
There is also an open-plan living area with kitchen, dining and sitting area with a woodburning stove.
Outside is an enclosed lawned garden/patio with seating and private hot tub.
Off-road parking is also available.
Siglen Uchaf is a fine retreat for couples, any time of year.
Over two floors. One bedroom: 1 x king-size double with en-suite bathroom with double-ended bath, walk-in shower, basin and WC. Open-plan living area with kitchen, dining, sitting and snug areas
- Oil central heating with underfloor heating and woodburning stove
- Electric oven and LPG gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
- Smart TV with sound system, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for two cars
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio seating and private hot tub
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 4.7 miles, pub 1.8 miles
- Note: Due to livestock, dogs must be kept on leads outside
- Note: Horse riding is available on site, please contact the owner after booking to make the arrangements for your stay.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Ruthin 3 miles; St Asaph 11 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Pantymwyn is a wonderful village in Wales. In close reach of the excitement of Mold and the beauty of the Clwydian Range Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, there's plenty to discover in the surrounding areas. Benefiting from a modest selection of shops and eateries, it hosts every simplicity you could need for a self-catered stay. With access to Offa's Dyke Path and the historic city of Chester, Pantymwyn is a wondrous base for exploring Wales.