- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Pen Y Gaer is a brick-built, detached cottage with hot tub, set on a working livestock farm, one mile from the village of Llannefydd and five miles from Denbigh.
This cottage sleeps six people in three bedrooms, consisting of a king-size double, a double and a one single with a single trundle bed.
The cottage also has a ground floor bathroom with double-ended bath and a shower room, a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with woodburning stove.
Outside there is off road parking for three cars and an enclosed lawned garden with patio, furniture, hot tub, barbecue and a children’s play area with a swing and a slide.
Pen Y Gaer is an ideal base for a holiday in North Wales.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x double, 1 x single with pull-out trundle bed. Ground floor bathroom with double-ended bath, basin and WC. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric range cooker with ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs (1 with Freeview and 1 with Sky Sports (available August to May) and BT Sport), DVD, WiFi, selection of books, board games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Bike storage
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio, furniture, BBQ and hot tub
- Children’s play area with swing and slide
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3.5 miles, pub 1.2 miles
- Note: Cottage accessed via 400 yards of well-maintained gravel farm lane
- Note: No stag/hen parties, or similar.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Denbigh 5 miles; Abergele 9 miles; Rhyl 10 miles; Prestatyn 13 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The rural village of Llannefydd is situated five miles from the market town of Denbigh and seven miles from the North Wales coast. The seaside resort of Abergele, the historic town of St Asaph, Rhuddlan with its majestic castle, the Offa's Dyke Pathway and the Clwydian Hill Range are close by.