- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Ysgubor Celyn Megan's is an impressive detached house in the village of Llwynmawr near to Chirk and Llangollen in North Wales.
The cottage sleeps ten people and has three double bedrooms (one with an en-suite) and a family bedroom, a double sofa bed and two family bathrooms.
Also in the cottage are a fitted kitchen, a dining room with a woodburner, a sitting room with the sofa bed and a woodburner, as well as a conservatory.
Outside is off road parking, along with a large garden with outdoor furniture and a barbecue.
Ysgubor Celyn Megan's boasts stunning countryside views and is a superb family holiday cottage.
Four bedrooms: 2 x King size, 1 x ground floor King size with en-suite bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor family room with 1 Double and 1 Single. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with centre island. Utility. Dining room with woodburner. Sitting room with Double sofa bed and woodburner. Conservatory.
- LPG underfloor heating with woodburners
- Electric range oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, 2nd fridge in utility, washing machine, dishwasher, 1 x TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburners inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate (cot bedding not provided)
- Off road parking for 5 cars
- Enclosed garden with private patio and large lawns with furniture and BBQ (charcoal not provided, furniture and BBQ available Easter - end October, weather permitting).
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, local inn 3 mins walk
- Note: Sloping ceilings in some first floor rooms
- Note: Steps lead to a raised terrace lawn to rear, with a steep drop to pathway - children to be supervised
- There is also a shallow step between the hall and conservatory, the conservatory and the dining room, and the entrance hall and kitchen
- Note: WiFi can be intermittent and mobile signal only for EE or Orange
- Note: No stag/hen or similar
- 2 well behaved dogs welcome.
Note: This property accepts a max. party size of 10 inc. infants, and is suitable for max. 4 children under 18.
Note: No stag/hen or similar.
Note: Steps lead to a raised terrace lawn to rear, with a steep drop to pathway - children to be supervised
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Glyn Ceiriog 3 miles; Chirk 5 miles; Llangollen 6 miles; Oswestry 8 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Llwynmawr is a small hamlet in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in the Ceiriog Valley in North Wales. It is 5 miles to the west of Chirk and the popular town of Llangollen is only 6 miles away.