- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Gwelfor is a charming cottage overlooking a golf course at Morfa Bychan.
There is a king-size double, a double and two twins.
There is a bathroom, a shower room and two extra WCs.
The kitchen is well equipped, there is a dining room and two sitting rooms.
Outside is ample off road parking for cars or watercraft, and there is a large garden with lawns and patio with furniture.
With the golf course on the doorstep and the beach a short stroll, Gwelfor is an ideal base for a relaxing break or for enjoying the walking on the Lleyn Peninsula or into Snowdonia.
Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with basin, 1 x double, 2 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over and basin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Separate WC. Ground floor WC. Fitted kitchen with breakfast table. Utility. Dining room with TV. 2 x sitting rooms with electric fire.
- Full gas central heating throughout
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, condenser tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs, 1 with full Sky and 1 with Freeview, WiFi, selection of books
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 6 cars/watercraft
- Large enclosed gardens with lawns, patio area with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 5 mins walk
- Beach 10 mins walk
- Access to members' bar at golf club next door - dress code applies
- Note: BBQ not provided, but you can bring one with you
- Note: Low door into kitchen.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Porthmadog 2 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Situated within a short stroll of the spectacular beach at Black Rock Sands, the lovely village of Morfa Bychan is home to a local store, a post office and an excellent 18-hole golf course. Just two miles from the bustling harbour town of Porthmadog on the picturesque Glaslyn Estuary, Morfa Bychan is well situated for the shops and restaurants this larger town provides. The Ffestiniog Railway is also within easy reach and visitors can travel by steam train through the spectacular Snowdonia scenery. Borth-y-Gest is another pretty village in the near vicinity and is close to numerous cliffs and coves whilst the unique Italianate village of Portmeirion is also within easy driving distance. Those interested in history will enjoy the castles at nearby Criccieth, Harlech and Caernarfon, whilst walkers will enjoy the trails through Snowdonia and the beautiful Lleyn Peninsula.