- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Ty'r Ysgol is a semi-detached cottage ten minutes' walk from the beach in Morfa Bychan.
The cottage has a king-size double, a double and a twin room, along with a bathroom, ground floor wet room, kitchen with dining area and woodburner and sitting room with woodburner.
Outside is a garden area to the front and rear with furniture and private hot tub.
Ty'r Ysgol is next to the golf course, five minutes' walk from the shop and pub and ten minutes' stroll from the famous Black Rock Sands beach, as well as being well placed for Porthmadog, and Portmeirion.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with TV, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, double shower, basin and WC. Ground floor wet room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area and woodburner. Utility. Sitting room with woodburner. Conservatory.
- LPG central heating (underfloor downstairs) with woodburners
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs (one with Sky, one with Freeview), DVD, radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburners inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Cot, stairgate and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Bike storage
- Enclosed front and rear lawn and patio with outdoor hot tub, furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pub 5 mins walk
- Beach 10 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Porthmadog 2 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Situated within a short stroll of the spectacular beach at Black Rock Sands, the lovely village of Morfa Bychan is home to a local store, a post office and an excellent 18-hole golf course. Just two miles from the bustling harbour town of Porthmadog on the picturesque Glaslyn Estuary, Morfa Bychan is well situated for the shops and restaurants this larger town provides. The Ffestiniog Railway is also within easy reach and visitors can travel by steam train through the spectacular Snowdonia scenery. Borth-y-Gest is another pretty village in the near vicinity and is close to numerous cliffs and coves whilst the unique Italianate village of Portmeirion is also within easy driving distance. Those interested in history will enjoy the castles at nearby Criccieth, Harlech and Caernarfon, whilst walkers will enjoy the trails through Snowdonia and the beautiful Lleyn Peninsula.