- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Garna is a holiday cottage located on the edge of the village of Mynytho in North Wales.
Over three levels, the cottage sleeps eleven people in four bedrooms - one king-size double with en-suite, one king-size double with basin and WC, one family room with double bed and adult bunks and one ground floor family room with king-size bed and single bed.
Guests have a shower on the first floor and a ground floor bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle, basin and WC.
There is also an outside wet room with shower, basin and WC.
On the lower ground floor is the kitchen with dining area, a sitting room with electric fire and a utility room.
There is also a conservatory.
Outside, a large, enclosed rear garden with magnificent views awaits you, and off road parking is available for five cars.
With lovely scenic walks to be enjoyed, and with beaches within easy reach, Garna is a great base in North Wales for enjoying both coast and countryside.
Over three levels. Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x king-size double with basin and WC, 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 adult bunks, 1 x ground floor family room with 1 king-size double and 1 single. Shower room with shower only. Ground floor bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, separate shower, basin and WC. Outside wet room with shower, basin and WC. Lower ground floor kitchen with dining area (seats 10). Lower ground floor sitting room (seats 9) with electric fire. Ground floor utility. Conservatory.
- Brand new central heating installed in January 2018 with electric stove in sitting room
- Electric double oven with ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
- Washing machine, tumble dryer and freezer in utility, TV with Sky (inc. Sky Sports package), DVD, radio/CD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- 2 x cots and 2 x highchairs
- Large, enclosed rear garden with furniture, BBQ and magnificent views over open countryside to sea
- Off road parking for 5 cars
- Bike and watercraft storage
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 5 mins walk, pub 1 mile
- Beach 1.5 miles
- Note: There is narrow access at the foot of the double bed in the family room with bunk beds
- Note: As well as the two cots listed above there is also a camping cot in the property
- The camping cot and one of the others must be assembled before use
- Note: There are some terraced drops in garden - children should be supervised
- Note: Check-in 3pm, check-out 10am
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Abersoch 2 miles; Pwllheli 6 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Mynytho is a village in North Wales. Located on the Lleyn Peninsula, the village is only 3.5 miles from Abersoch, where watersports can be enjoyed and sailing regattas take place. Enjoy the area's beaches including Warren Beach, Porth Bach and Porth Ceriad with its cliffs. Enjoy scenic walks on the peninsula or visit Snowdonia or Anglesey.