- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
Tan y Bracty is an apartment in the town of Nefyn in North Wales.
It has three bedrooms including one double and two twins, there is also a family bathroom, the property can sleep six people.
Also inside you will find a kitchen, living dining room and a snug room.
To the outside there is off road parking for one car and an enclosed patio with furniture.
Tan y Bracty is a lovely cottage in a beautiful Welsh coastal town.
Over first and second floors. Three bedrooms: 2 x second floor twins (accessed via spiral staircase), 1 x double. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area. Snug.
- Oil central heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 1 car, with additional free roadside parking
- Ample storage for bikes
- Enclosed front and side patio with furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome, second dog welcome for a £30 charge
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Note: The second floor is accessed by a narrow, open tread spiral staircase, and there is a step down on the first floor landing - children to be supervised
- Note: Both twin bedrooms have a sloping ceiling with reduced head height to sides.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Pwllheli 7 miles; Snowdonia 25 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Set atop sweeping cliffs on the north coast of the Llyn Peninsula, the pretty coastal town of Nefyn also features a glorious two mile stretch of sandy beach which makes it an excellent location for a family holiday. With a good selection of shops, pubs and restaurants, this lovely little coastal village has everything you could possibly need for a quiet, relaxing vacation. Nearby are the towns of Pwllheli and Abersoch which also offer a number of amenities and make excellent spots for days trips. Further down the coast visitors can find a variety of castles and coves and numerous facilities for sailing and water sports. Just 25 miles away is the Snowdonia National Park, which offers a wide array of walks through beautiful countryside, as well as excellent bird-watching opportunities.