- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Ship Inn is a converted Victorian inn in the seaside resort of Old Colwyn on the North Wales coast.
It sleeps up to thirty eight people and there are twelve bedrooms, ten doubles, one twin.
one dormitory room that sleeps twelve and two sofa beds along with seven bathrooms.
There is a fitted kitchen with a dining area, a pool room and two sitting rooms, one with a projector TV screen.
Outside is off road parking and a patio with outdoor furniture.
Close to the coast, Ship Inn is a superb holiday home for a large family or group of friends.
Over three floors. Eleven bedrooms and one dormitory room (all king-size doubles are zip/link, can be twin on request). Ground Floor: 2 x king-size doubles, 1 x twin with adjustable electric beds, 2 x shower rooms with shower, basin and WC. First Floor: 2 x king-size doubles, 1 x Super King Four Poster with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x dormitory room with 4 adult bunks and 4 pull-out trundle beds (sleeps 12), 1 x bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, separate shower, basin and WC, 1 x shower room with shower, basin & WC. Second Floor: 5 x king-size double, 2 x shower rooms with shower, basin and WC, 1 x separate WC. Kitchen with dining area (seats 24) plus breakfast bar (seats 4). Utility. Sitting room (seats 16) with cinema projector, woodburning stove and sofa bed. First floor sitting room (seats 7) with sofa bed. Games area with pool table.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric range double oven, 5-ring gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezers, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwashers
- 2 x 3D TVs with full Sky multi-room, cinema projector, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, Wii, WiFi, selection of toys and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Two cots and three highchairs on request
- Off road parking for 20 cars
- Bike storage
- Patio garden with furniture and BBQ
- Four well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 1 min walk
- Beach 5 mins walk, golf club 5 mins walk
- Note: Check in time is 4pm
- Note: This property sleeps a maximum of 34 people
About the location
Colwyn Bay 2 miles; Llandudno 5 miles; Conwy 6 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Old Colwyn is a seaside town located to the east of the larger resort of Colwyn Bay. A wide promenade winds along the sweeping bay from Old Colwyn to Penrhyn Bay, with access to a long coastal cycle track, three miles of safe sandy beaches and the pier and harbour at Rhos-on-Sea. Nearby attractions include the famous Welsh Mountain Zoo, Eirias Park with its leisure facilities, a number of local golf courses, and a selection of restaurants and pubs in both Old Colwyn and Colwyn Bay.