- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
The Cottage is a lovely detached cottage situated in the hamlet of Pantymwyn just three miles from Mold.
The cottage can sleep two people in one bedroom as well as a family bathroom.
Also in the cottage is a kitchen and sitting room with dining area and woodburner.
Outside there is off road parking for one car and a private patio with furniture, as well as shared use of a lawned garden and woodland walks.
The Cottage is a delightful cottage for a romantic break and for exploring this beautiful part of the country.
One king-size double bedroom with TV. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and woodburner.
- Electric radiators with woodburner
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, CD/radio, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Additional fuel obtained on an honesty box basis
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Private patio with furniture
- Shared use of half acre lawned gardens and woodland walks
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop (open mornings only) and pub 8 mins walk
- Note: Bedroom and bathroom have sloping ceilings and reduced head height to the sides
- Note: Mobile phone signal may be limited with some providers
- Note: Check-in 4pm
- Note: This property does not accept infants
About the location
Mold 3.3 miles; Chester 17.5 miles; Cilcain 2 miles, Ruthin 9.9 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Cilcain is a delightful country village in a beautiful setting, offering quaint traditional houses, a shop selling many local goods and produce and a 16th century inn, which forms the hub of the community.