- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Barn is a stunning detached barn conversion in the Shropshire countryside, 3.5 miles from Chirk, 6.5 miles from Ellesmere.
There are four bedrooms - a king-size double with en-suite wet room, a king-size double with additional sofabed and en-suite shower room, a further double and a twin.
There is a family bathroom with a separate WC and a ground floor cloakroom.
The kitchen is well-equipped, and there is a large sitting room and dining area separated by a double-sided woodburner.
Outside is off road parking for four cars, and a lawned garden with two patios and fruit trees.
The Barn makes a spacious and welcoming family base for enjoying North Wales, Shropshire and Cheshire.
Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite wet room shower, basin and WC, 1 x king-size double waterbed with sofa bed and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower and basin. Separate WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with island and TV. Dining room and sitting room separated by double-sided woodburner.
- Oil underfloor heating on ground floor with radiators on first floor and double-sided woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games, DVDs and children's toys
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Side and rear gravelled patio with furniture and lawn with fruit trees
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome, must be kept downstairs
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: Dogs must be kept on a lead outside the property due to next door farm with sheep
- Note: WiFi connection can be intermittent.Note: No stag, hen or similar parties This property requires a good house keeping bond of £150.00 payable prior to arrival
- Please note this property does not accept worker parties, thank you.
Note: No stag, hen or similar parties
This property requires a good house keeping bond of £150.00 payable prior to arrival.
Please note this property does not accept worker parties, thank you.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £150.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Llangollen 5 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The town of Chirk is famous for its 14th century castle and gardens and also has pleasant pubs, restaurants and a golf course.