- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Tyn Llwyn is a detached, 18th century stone cottage situated in the hamlet of Pencoed, 1.5 miles from the town of Corwen and 11 miles from Bala.
This cottage sleeps six people and has three bedrooms consisting of one king-size double, another double and a twin, as well as a family bathroom.
The cottage also has a fitted kitchen, dining room, a sitting room with a woodburning stove and a conservatory.
Outside, this cottage has ample off road parking, a patio area to the front with furniture and a BBQ and private use of 1.25 acres of lawns.
Tyn Llwyn is an ideal holiday home for families wishing to visit the area.
Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x double, 1 x ground floor double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with corner bath, shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area and comfy seating with woodburning stove. Utility. Sitting room with woodburning stove. Conservatory.
- LPG central heating with woodburning stoves
- Electric double oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with FreeSat, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of DVDs and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stoves inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Bike storage
- Patio area to front with furniture and BBQ
- Balcony with furniture
- Private use of 1.25 acres of lawns
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 1.5 miles
- Note: There is a low door into the twin bedroom.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Corwen 1.5 miles; Ruthin 11 miles; Llangollen 14 miles; Betws-y-Coed 23 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Pencoed is a small rural hamlet situated between the towns of Corwen and Ruthin. There are many attractions nearby which will suit all tastes.