- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Bwthyn Crwban is a traditional, semi-detached, stone-built cottage set 0.5 miles from the village of Penmachno, four miles from Betws-y-Coed, in the Snowdonia National Park.
This cottage sleeps four people in two bedrooms, consisting of one double and one twin, as well as a ground floor shower room.
The cottage also has a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with woodburning stove.
Outside there is off road parking for one car and a side patio with picnic bench.
Ideal for families, couples, walkers and cyclists, makes Bwthyn Crwban a great place to stay.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Electric heating with woodburning stove
- LPG range oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, booster seat, highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Side patio with picnic bench
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 4 miles, pub 8 mins walk
- Note: Property has narrow steep stairs, may not be suitable for those with limited mobility
- Note: Twin bedroom has sloping ceiling with reduced head height
- Note: Check-in 4pm.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Betws-y-Coed 4 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The small village of Penmachno is situated just 4 miles from the town of Betws-y-Coed, in the Snowdonia National Park. The whole area offers wonderful walking and cycling, with Betws-y-Coed boasting shops, pubs, cafes and a famous waterfall.