- Open fire
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Treflys Bach is a stone-built, detached cottage situated in the small village of Penmachno, four miles from Betws-y-Coed.
This cottage sleeps four people in two double bedrooms, and the property also has a bathroom, a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with multi-fuel stove.
Outside there's roadside parking and a bench to the front of the property.
Treflys Bach is a lovely base for exploring the area.
Two double bedrooms. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with multi-fuel stove.
- LPG central heating with multi-fuel stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for multi-fuel stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Roadside parking for 2 cars
- Bench to front of property
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 4 miles, pub 1 min walk
- Note: Due to the spiral staircase, this property is not suitable for elderly guests or those with limited mobility.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Betws-y-Coed 4 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The small, peaceful village of Penmachno is situated in the beautiful Machno Valley, just 4 miles from Betws-y-Coed. Surrounded by woodland, mountains and rivers, the whole area is a haven for walkers, birdwatchers, mountain bikers and climbers, whilst Betws-y-Coed itself has a good range of shops, pubs and cafes.