- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Dartans is a delightful detached property situated in the seaside town of Penrhyn Bay, close to Llandudno.
This property sleeps ten people and has five bedrooms, consisting of a king-size double with en-suite bath, two doubles and two twins, together with a bathroom.
The holiday home also has a kitchen with breakfast table, a dining room, a sitting room with woodburner and a snug.
Outside there's off road parking for four cars and an enclosed lawned garden with patio, furniture and barbecue.
Dartans is a charming base for a family holiday.
Five bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite bath, shower, basin and WC, 2 x double, 2 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. GRound floor shower room. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast table. Dining room. Sitting room with woodburner. Snug.
- Gas central heating with woodburner
- Electric double oven with 5-ring gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs (one Smart TV) with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio and furniture
- Three well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and restaurant 10 mins walk, pub 6 mins walk
- Links golf course 5 mins walk
- Note: Rear terraced garden has steep stairs down to the beach, children to be supervised at all times
- Note: Check-in 4pm
- Note: Children aged 4 years and over
- Note: No stag/hen or similar
- Note: There is a handrail on the steps down to the beach and there are single steps on the ground floor, and low head height in a couple of areas, care to be taken.
Note: Children aged 4 years and over.
About the location
Llandudno 3 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Penrhyn Bay is a North Wales town with a sandy beach, shops, a pub and a church. Llandudno is three miles away and is famous for its Great Orme and Little Orme and superb beaches. Also within reach are the town of Conwy and the Snowdonia National Park.