- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Treasure Cottage is a superb detached property with stunning sea and beach views in Penrhyn Bay, just three miles from Llandudno and can sleep eight people.
The cottage has a king-size double bedroom, a ground floor double bedroom, two twin bedrooms, a bathroom, a ground floor shower room, a kitchen with a breakfast bar and a dining area, a sitting room with a woodburner and a second sitting room.
Outside there is off road parking for three cars, a garden with a patio area, furniture and a barbecue and a garage for jet skis, kayaks and bikes, as well as direct, private access to the beach.
Treasure Cottage is a wonderful holiday base.
Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x ground floor double, 2 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast bar and dining area. Sitting room with woodburner. Second sitting room.
- Gas central heating with woodburner
- Electric range oven with 5-ring hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Enclosed garden with patio, lawn, furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome, to be kept downstairs only
- Sorry, no smoking inside or outside property
- Shop and restaurant 10 mins walk, pub/golf club 6 mins walk
- Private beach access from garden
- Note: Rear terraced garden has steep drops, children to be supervised
- Note: No stag/hen or similar
- Note: Check-in 4pm.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Conwy 4 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The Victorian seaside town of Llandudno has a grand promenade, two beaches, and a good selection of shops, pubs and eateries. For superb views over the town and coast, head up the magnificent Great Orme using the tramway or cable car. The rest of the north Wales coast is easily accessible, as are the delights of Snowdonia, and the beaches and villages of Anglesey.