- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Garth Craig is a terraced cottage in the heart of the popular North Wales harbour town of Porthmadog.
The cottage sleeps nine people and has one double bedroom, two twins, one with bunks and one single bedroom as well as two family bathrooms.
Also in the cottage is a fitted kitchen and two sitting rooms.
Outside is off road parking and sloping gardens with outdoor furniture.
With magnificent sea views and beaches nearby, Garth Craig is a superb family holiday home in North Wales.
Over three floors. Five bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with basin, 1 x twin with basin, 1 x single, 1 x bunks, 1 x 2nd floor twin with basin and WC. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin. Separate WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with gas fire. Reading room with gas fire.
- Electric heating with gas fire in sitting rooms
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, radio/CD, WiFi, payphone, selection of books, games, DVDs and beach toys
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent (please bring own beach towels)
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 1 medium size car, with free car park 500 yards away on first come, first served basis for free parking and then chargeable parking
- Rear patio and front lawned garden and patio with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Harbour 5 mins walk
- Note: 2nd floor bedroom is accessed by steep winding staircase and has sloping ceiling with reduced head height
- Note: Cottage is accessed down 12 steps and town centre is accessed down 25 steps, meaning property is unsuitable for guests with limited mobility
- Note: Max 6 adults
- Please note: the bedroom with the bunk beds and the box bedroom (photographed with the beach pillow) are only suitable for children
Note: Max 6 adults.
Note - Off road parking for 1 medium size car
Note - Alternative parking is available nearby with free parking spaces on a first come , first served basis, with additional parking for a small fee
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £100.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Harlech 5 miles; Caernarfon 19 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The town of Porthmadog is situated on the Glaslyn Estuary and is the gateway to the Snowdonia National Park. This harbour town has many shops and restaurants, and is also the home for the Ffestiniog Railway. Just a short walk or drive from Porthmadog is the village of Borth Y Gest, plus the Italienate village of Portmeirion is close by. Also in driving distence is the towns of Criccieth and Harlech, and the sandy beaches at Black Rock Sands.