- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Oakley Wharf is a spacious, attractive apartment located in Porthmadog in North Wales and benefits from its scenic surroundings.
With two bedrooms comprising one super king-size double and one twin, as well as a bathroom, it can sleep four people.
The rest of the cottage is made up of an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
To the outside of the cottage is off road parking for two cars and a front, gravelled area with furniture.
Oakley Wharf is the perfect base in a stunning part of Wales at any time of the year.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVD's
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Private off road parking for 2 cars
- Front, gravelled area with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop, pub and restaurant 2 mins walk
- Note: There is a keyfob to open the electronic gates to allow cars in to drop off and unload outside the property for easier access
- The keyfob is available for a £50 refundable deposit from the owner by prior arrangement
- Allocated parking is 50m from the apartment and is suitable for one small car and one medium sized car, a larger vehicle will restrict the parking for a second vehicle
- Please note that the owner also has 2 other properties which are 991797 Sea View Apartment and 1006438 Bay View Apartment.
Please note that the owner also has 2 other properties which are - 991797 – Sea View Apartment and 1006438 – Bay View Apartment
About the location
Harlech 5 miles; Caernarfon 19 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The harbour town of Porthmadog lies on the Glaslyn Estuary and is the gateway to the Snowdonia National Park, Porthmadog is full of shops and restaurants, and home to the Ffestiniog Railway, where you can travel by steam to Blaenau Ffestiniog. The italianate village of Portmeirion is just down the coast. Situated on a clifftop on its own private peninsula, Portmeirion, is surrounded by miles of sandy beaches and woodlands. An ideal location for the attractions of Snowdonia and the The Lleyn Peninsula.