- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Gorwel is a end-terraced bungalow in Llan Ffestiniog.
This property sleeps four people in two bedrooms, consisting of one king-size double and one bunk room, as well as a shower room.
The cottage also has a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room.
Outside there is off road parking for one car opposite the property and a lawned garden with patio and furniture.
Gorwel is a delightful base for a family or couple who wish to explore the Snowdonia National Park either on foot or by bike, or you may wish to simply take in the breathtaking scenery.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x adult bunks. Shower room with large walk in shower cubicle, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with sofa bed.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV with Sky, DVD, CD, radio, PlayStation 2 with games, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot
- Off road parking for 1 car opposite the property
- Lawned garden with patio and furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 4 mins walk, pub 2 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Blaenau Ffestiniog 4 miles; Porthmadog 9 miles; Betws-y-Coed 15 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The village of Llan Ffestiniog is situated near the centre of Snowdonia National Park. Three miles away is Blaenau Ffestiniog, which offers shops and pubs, plus there are many attractions close by,including Llechwedd Slate Cavern, the Ffestiniog Railway, as well as walking, cycling, sandy beaches and fishing.