- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Glen Nug is a charming stone-built former chapel sitting in a rural location in the small hamlet of Rhydlydan in North Wales.
The cottage benefits from pretty views of the surrounding landscape and can sleep ten people in five bedrooms including three king-size doubles (two with en-suite shower rooms) and two second floor twins.
The rest of the cottage includes a bathroom, an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner and a separate sitting room.
Outside is off road parking for six cars and a decked garden with furniture and barbecue.
Glen Nug offers a wonderful base, close to the Snowdonia National Park, and ideal for large groups looking to stay in the beautiful area.
Over three floors. Five bedrooms: 3 x king-size double (two with en-suite shower, basin and WC), 2 x second floor twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner. Private utility room
- Oil central heating with woodburner and electric fire
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 6 cars
- Bike storage
- Enclosed, decked garden with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1.5 miles, pub 1 min walk
- Note: No stag or hen parties
- Note: Located close to main road.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Betws-y-Coed 8 miles; Bala 15 miles
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Rhydlydan is a small village near to Betws-y-Coed. It is close to the Snowdonia National Park.