- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Glan Nug Bach is a lovely first floor apartment in Rhydlydan.
With a double bedroom and a sofa bed in the sitting room, it sleeps up to two people comfortably.
The cottage also has a shower room and an open plan living area with a kitchen, dining area and a sitting area.
Outside, there is off road parking and a decked garden area with furniture, as well as a ground floor games room and utility room.
Glan Nug Bach is a lovely cottage, perfect for a romantic break.
All first floor. One double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Private utility room.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Decked patio area with furniture and BBQ
- Bike storage
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1.5 miles, pub 1 min walk
- Note: Property is accessed via a flight of external steps
- Note: Located close to main road.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Betws-y-Coed 8 miles; Bala 15 miles
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Rhydlydan is a small rural hamlet on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park, enjoying fantastic views of the surrounding rural landscapes.