- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Situated in Sarn Meyllteyrn, near Abersoch and Pwllheli is Pendre Apartment.
This welcoming, first floor apartment sleeps eight and has three bedrooms - one family room with double, single and ensuite, another family room with double and single and there is also one twin bedroom.
The apartment also has a delightful open plan sitting area with electric fire and stunning views, dining area, kitchen and another bathroom, shower room and basement wet room.
The added bonus to this apartment is a fantastic basement games room and gym which contains a pool table, air hockey, table tennis and table football.
Outside is a large, shared lawned garden, along with a trampoline and slide.
Pentre Apartment is a perfect base for families and friends.
In the area there is something for everyone with many attractions and towns to visit just a short drive away.
All first floor with sloping ceilings throughout.
Three bedrooms: 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 single with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 single, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area (seats 8) with electric fire. Basement games room and gym with wet room shower, basin and WC.
- Oil central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer in utility room, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, DVDs, videos and games
- Large basement games room with pool table, air hockey, table football and table tennis
- Gym with treadmill, 'wobble' machine, cycle, punchbag etc
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Secure off road parking for cars/boats
- Shared use of 0.75 acres of lawned gardens with countryside views, trampoline and slide
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurant 5 mins walk
- Note: Check-in time 4pm.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Abersoch 6 miles; Pwllheli 8 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Situated in the stunning Lleyn Peninsula is the rural village of Sarn Meyllteyrn. The village offers shops, pubs, a garage, restaurant and a pottery. Just six miles away is the popular sailing town of Abersoch which is sandwiched between two wonderful bays and is host to a number of sailing regattas throught the summer season. For those that like watersports, the town boasts sailing, windsurfing and waterskiing. Abersoch also has a number of shops, pubs, restaurants and cafes. Also nearby is the delightful, long, sandy beach of Warren Beach, Porth Bach and the rugged cliffs of Port Ceriad. The fantastic Bardsey Island is also a short boat ride away. A beautiful part of North Wales at anytime of the year.