- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Wilderness Lodge is a detached wooden lodge nestled in natural woodland at the foot of the Stiperstones Hills near Church Stretton.
The cottage sleeps four people in two bedrooms which are a king-size double with an en-suite basin and WC and a twin room.
There is also a shower room and an open plan living area with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area with a woodburning stove.
Outside, there is a decked patio with a hot tub, furniture and a barbecue and a gravelled area.
There is also off road parking for two cars.
Wilderness Lodge is a superb base for friends and family to explore Shropshire, whatever the season.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite basin and WC, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Oil-fired central heating with woodburning stove
- LPG oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Sky, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs, Landline phone
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Decked patio with furniture, BBQ and hot tub
- Gravelled area and natural pond
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Note: Children over the age of 8 only
- Note: Unfenced natural pond in grounds
- Note: Intermittent WIFI speed
- Note: Access to the property is via approx eight steps or a steep slope, may not be suitable for those with limited mobility.
Note: Children over the age of 8 only.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Church Stretton 8 miles; Shrewsbury 12 miles; Bishop’s Castle 12 miles; Ludlow 27 miles.
A E Houseman once wrote that Shropshire was “the quietest place under the sun” and today the county remains something of a rural idyll, recognised as one of the least crowded and most peaceful regions in England.
The village of Stiperstones nestles in an unspoilt valley on the slopes of the beautiful Stiperstones Hill range and is only eight miles from the delightful Church Stretton and 12 miles from the historic towns of Shrewsbury and Bishop’s Castle. This small Shropshire village boasts a shop and charming inn and is a perfect starting point for many scenic trails, with the summit of the famous Stiperstones Hill, a 1.5 mile walk, and the East Ridge Wood mountain bike trails very close by.