- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
Break Away is a cosy Cornwall cottage, attached to the owners' house in a quiet residential street of individual houses, in the Cornish village of Tywardreath, near Fowey.
With one double bedroom, and a sofabed in the open plan living area it sleeps three.
There is an en-suite off the bedroom with a walk-in jacuzzi bath with shower over.
Outside this cottage there is a paved area with garden seating, an ideal spot to catch some Cornish sunshine, and off road parking for one car.
Break Away is a great holiday home for all.Created on the footprint of a 19th century building, this purpose-built stone cottage is located next to the owners' home, on a 6-acre smallholding in the hamlet of Llanfwrog, 1.5 miles from the market town of Ruthin in beautiful North Wales.
The cottage sleeps two people and has a double bedroom, a shower room, a fitted kitchen and a sitting room.
Outside is off road parking and a patio with outdoor furniture and a barbecue.
Perfect for a romantic break in beautiful North Wales, Tyn y Minffordd will delight all year round.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with breakfast bar. Sitting room.
- LPG central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi is via Ethernet cable, selection of DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Storage for bikes on request
- Patio area with furniture and BBQ
- Access to owners' pasture land and small coarse fishing pond
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- On-site livery, stabling and grazing for two horses on request
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops in Ruthin 1.5 miles, pub 8 mins walk
- Note: Free coarse fishing in pond (licence required)
- Note: Children must be supervised when near to fishing pond
- Note: The owner will accept one horse by arrangement, with stable & turnout along with use of 20m x 40m all weather carpet gallop dressage arena on site
Note: The owner will accept one horse by arrangement, with stable & turnout along with use of 20m x 40m all weather carpet gallop dressage arena on site
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Llangollen 12 miles; Bala 18.5 miles; Chester 25 miles; Betws-y-Coed 30 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The town of Ruthin boasts half-timbered buildings, shops, the Ruthin Gaol and a craft centre. Close to Ruthin is a walkers haven with the Lake Brenig, Clocaenog Forest and Moel Famau County Park, plus the Snowdonia National Park and the city of Chester are within driving distance.