- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Drapers Cottage is a lovely mid-terraced cottage set just outside the hamlet of Llanfrothen, just under three miles from Penrhyndeudraeth in North Wales.
This cottage sleeps four people in two double bedrooms, as well as a bathroom.
The cottage also has a kitchen and a sitting room with a dining area and woodburner.
Outside there is off road parking for one car and an enclosed, front patio with furniture.
Drapers Cottage is an ideal base for a family who wish to explore both the Llyn Peninsula and the Snowdonia National Park.
Two double bedrooms. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and woodburning stove.
- Electric central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, TV with Amazon Fire stick, DVD, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 1 car at front, plus parking for 1 car across the road
- Bike storage
- Front enclosed patio with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Note: Reduced head height above shower, approx 6 foot.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Portmeirion 2 miles; Porthmadog 3 miles; Beddgelert 7.7 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The large village of Penrhyndeudraeth offers shops, pubs, a fish and chip, Post Office and a railway station. Portmeirion is just two miles away, and the harbour town of Porthmadog is close by. To the north is the pretty village of Beddgelert and you can also explore the wonderful Snowdonia National Park.