- Off road parking
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
First Floor Flat is a lovely first-floor apartment nestled in Penmaenmawr, North Wales.
Hosting one double bedroom, sleeping a total of two guests with a family shower room.
Completing the interior is a fitted kitchen and open-plan living room and dining area with an electric fire.
Outside has off-road parking for one car available.
First Floor Flat is a wonderful choice for a seaside break to North Wales.
All-first-floor. One double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Living/dining room with electric fire
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Gas oven and oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, Smart TV, DVD player and WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for 1 car
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1.2 miles and pub 1.1 miles
- Bus stop directly outside the property
- Beautiful beach nearby
- On the border of Snowdonia National Park
- Note: There is a building site next door and may be some noise during the day
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Conwy 5 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Penmaewnmawr is a town resting on the coast in Conwy County Borough, in Wales. Hosting a range of pubs, restaurants, shops and supermarkets for all of your amenities. Choose to visit the seaside towns of Conwy and Llandudno for a variety of historical attractions, including some lovely sandy beaches and access to the Great Orme limestone headland.