- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Breve Rest is a modern detached bungalow in a quiet location on the outskirts of Abergele in North Wales.
The cottage sleeps three people in two bedrooms - one double with basin and en-suite shower room with shower, WC and Doc M mobility fittings, and one single with a connecting TV/dressing room.
There is also a bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC.
The living accommodation consists of a fitted kitchen with utility room, a sitting room with dining area, a reading room with patio doors and a detached sun room.
Outside is off road parking for five cars or a watercraft, along with a front and enclosed rear garden with locking gate, patio, lawn, furniture and a BBQ.
With sandy beaches and a golf course nearby, Breve Rest is a great base for a seaside break.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with TV, basin and en-suite shower, WC and Doc M mobility fittings, 1 x single with TV and dressing room. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility. Sitting room with dining area. Reading room. Detached sun room.
- Gas central heating
- Double electric oven and ceramic hob, 2 x microwaves, fridge/freezer, washing machine, condenser dryer, dishwasher, 4 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, video, CD/radio/record player, WiFi, telephone (incoming calls only), selection of DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 5 cars or watercraft
- Front garden, enclosed rear garden with locking gate, patio, lawn and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Note: This property is not suitable for children under 5 years (this includes infants)
- Please note this property has a pre-authorised good house keeping bond of £100.00
Note: This property accepts bookings with a Friday changeover day only.
Note: This property is not suitable for children under 5 years (this includes infants).
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £100.
About the location
Colwyn Bay 6 miles; Llandudno 12 miles; Conwy 12 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Abergele is a seaside town on the North Wales coastline, positioned between the stunning Vale of Clwyd and the Conwy Valley. Visit the impressive Gwych Castle and the lovely sandy beach, and enjoy the excellent watersports facilities and coastal cycle path. The Clwydian Hill Range, Victorian Llandudno and numerous castles are all within easy reach.